HOUSEKEEPER, DAYLESFORD COTTAGES: COTSWOLDS
We are looking for organised and self-motivated Housekeepers to join our Daylesford Holiday Cottages team.
About the Role
Based at the Farm, reporting in to the Lead Housekeeper, the roles provides a key service to the company, ensuring that customers experience the very best stay in the Daylesford Cottages.
2 part time position, Monday and Friday 10am – 4pm
- Ensure Cottages are clean to the highest standard
- Ensure Cottages are fully stocked with the necessary amenities and welcome consumables
- Complete change over days efficiently
- Be proactive in assisting your team member colleagues
- Comply with the cottages operational standards
IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR PASSION AND COMMITMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
APPLY TO THIS ROLE
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your application to email@example.com with ‘Cleaner Opportunities’ in your email subject.