CLEANERS, DAYLESFORD COTTAGES: COTSWOLDS
We are looking for organised and self-motivated cleaners to join our Daylesford Holiday Cottages team.
About the Role
Based at the Farm, reporting in to the Lead Housekeeper, the role provides a key service to the company, ensuring that customers experience the very best stay in the Daylesford Cottages. Hours are 10-4 Monday and Friday (12 hours per week), however there will be the opportunity for overtime and the postholder must be flexible with hours.
About the company
Having farmed organically for more than 30 years, Daylesford brings the best of the seasons from our farm to your fork, combining the freshest ingredients with artisan skills and a little flair to create award-winning organic food that is as good as it tastes. Daylesford works with the seasons to rear contented animals, grow fruit and vegetables, and make award-winning cheeses, bread and cakes – all ready to be enjoyed in Daylesford’s kitchen, or yours. At Daylesford we’re in love with food. We want to grow, farm, produce and sell food according to sustainable principles, and in harmony with the environment. We’re also one of the most sustainable farms in the UK. Daylesford is always looking for committed, passionate people to join our talented team.
- Ensure Cottages are clean to the highest standard
- Ensure Cottages are fully stocked with the necessary amenities and welcome consumables
- Complete change over days efficiently
- Be proactive in assisting your team member colleagues
- Comply with the cottages operational standards
IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR PASSION AND COMMITMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 30% staff discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Access to childcare voucher scheme
APPLY TO THIS ROLE:
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your application to Rebecca.Deane@daylesford.com with ‘Cleaner Opportunities’ in your email subject.