HEAD FLORIST: COTSWOLDS
We are looking for an organised and talented Head Florist for the Daylesford Garden Shop. Immediate start is available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Champion the quality, merchandising and design of fresh plants and flowers from our organic cutting garden and suppliers.
- Lead, train and develop the retail florist team to ensure a happy, motivated and knowledgeable team.
- To be confident in both flower & plant knowledge, ideally with a RHS Level 3 or equivalent, to input into the variety of products grown in our organic cutting garden.
- To be competent and skilled at creating bouquets, hand ties and plant ups in line with the Daylesford consistent high levels of quality and style.
- To be confident to cover and input into the floristy courses when necessary.
You will need to be passionate about Daylesford products and the ethos behind them. You will need to be organised, driven and capable of managing a team of florists. Previous experience as a Team Leader or similar role is essential and we would look for the candidate to be competent in Outlook, Word and Excel. Flexibility is key in this role and would include working weekends.
IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR PASSION AND COMMITMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Competitive salary
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday).
- 30% staff food discount
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
APPLY TO THIS ROLE
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your application to Freddie.firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Head Florist’ in your email subject.