KITCHEN PORTER: LONDON
We are currently looking for a Kitchen Porter available to start immediately. Competitive salary plus tronc, 30% staff discount, free uniforms, development and many other benefits.
At Daylesford, we’ve been farming organically for over 35 years, first in Staffordshire and then the Cotswolds. What began as a simple passion for real food has grown into Daylesford as we know it today. We are one of the most sustainable organic farms, and own some of the most sustainable restaurants in the whole country.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Kitchen Porter, you will be able to work alongside the kitchen team in maintaining a clean and safe work place across the kitchen and all the back of house areas. Ideally you’ll have worked in similar food, restaurant or café environments before or you’ll simply have a passion for good food so that the basics come easily to you. Knowing quite a bit about us, our produce and our recipes is a must. The role will require bags of stamina and you’ll enjoy the fast pace of working in our kitchens. Your natural confidence will enable you to give calm and clear instruction during busy periods. You’ll be very organised and able to seamlessly coordinate your station. Having good written and spoken English is pretty important too.
- Collect and wash pots, pans, plates and cutlery
- Ensure pots, pans, plates and cutlery are put back into service as quickly as possible
- Wash and disinfect kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls
- Ensure all the kitchen equipment is properly stored
- Organise the storeroom
- Remove and recycle waste from the kitchen
IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR PASSION AND COMMITMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 30% staff discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Access to childcare voucher scheme
APPLY TO THIS ROLE
If you wish to apply for this role, use the button below or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Kitchen Porter Opportunities” in your email subject.