- This event has passed.
The Wild Rabbit at The Cookery School
Discover the inner workings of an award-winning kitchen as Nathan reveals the secrets to his signature style. On this full-day course you will learn how to create seasonal dishes using the finest ingredients that celebrate traditional British cooking with a contemporary twist.
Throughout the day, Nathan will be guiding you through the following menu:
* PLEASE NOTE: Due to this being a special event we cannot cater for any dietary requirements.
- Hand dived scallop tartare with cucumber ketchup, pickled black radish with a cucumber, horseradish and buttermilk sauce.
- Tagliatelle with Leoubé extra virgin olive oil, autumn truffle, Daylesford award winning cheddar.
- Sea bream with potato scales, curried leeks and a red wine sauce
- Pumpkin pie soufflé with vanilla ice cream
On arrival, we will introduce you to your day over freshly made tea and coffee before you enjoy a series of demonstrations and guided hands-on cookery sessions, to create your own dishes. Throughout the day you will have the chance to sit down around our CHEF’S TABLE to try everything you make, accompanied by a glass or two of wine from our sister estate in Provence, CHATEAU LEOUBE.
£195 per person, includes practical and demonstration cookery sessions, lunch, refreshments and all course material.
One day course, from 9.30am to 3.00pm
If you are booking with a VOUCHER or would prefer to pay over the phone, please call us on 01608 731620
Want to keep up-to-date with Daylesford?For our latest news, information on our events, and recipes straight to your inbox, subscribe to our mailing list.