REOPENING OUR COOKERY SCHOOL DOORS
The Cookery School is open, with careful measures in place for your health and safety.
We have carried out detailed risk assessments and implemented procedures to ensure we are fully compliant with government guidelines.
We are also keen to ensure that a day at the Cookery School remains a relaxed, fun, and interactive experience. Our courses still include a guided tour of our Market Garden, to let guests enjoy the fresh country air and see first-hand where our beautiful seasonal produce comes from. As always, our Tutors continue to share their knowledge to enhance your own cooking at home via a combination of recipe demonstrations and guided sessions at guests’ individual workstations.
The following additional safety measures are in place:
- A maximum of 8 guests are allowed on each course
- Social distancing of 2 metres apart to be observed
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance and at every workstation
- A perspex screen surrounds our demonstration area
- Refreshments are served individually rather than from shared platters
The whole team looks forward to welcoming you soon.
Head of the Daylesford Cookery School