THE COOKERY SCHOOL IS REOPENING
It is with great enthusiasm and excitement that the Cookery School will be reopening our doors once again on Wednesday 2nd December.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team is paramount. Over the past weeks we have carried out detailed risk assessments and implemented procedures to ensure we are fully compliant with government guidelines.
We are also keen to ensure that a day at the Cookery School remains a relaxed, fun, and interactive experience. Our courses will still include a guided tour of our Market Garden, to let guests enjoy the fresh country air and see first-hand where our beautiful seasonal produce comes from. As always, our Tutors will share their knowledge to enhance your own cooking at home via a combination of recipe demonstrations and guided sessions at guests’ individual work stations.
The following additional safety measures will be in place:
- Maximum of 8 guests allowed on each course
- Social distancing of 2 metres apart to be observed
- Hand sanitiser to be provided at the entrance and at every work station
- Perspex screen to surround our demonstration area
- Refreshments to be served individually rather than from shared platters
For course details and to book, please view our calendar here.
The whole team looks forward to welcoming you soon.
Head of the Daylesford Cookery School