‘One Gun Ranch’ by Alice Bamford & Ann Eysenring
Drawing on generations of home-grown wisdom, One Gun Ranch owners Alice Bamford (daughter of our founder, Carole Bamford) and Ann Eysenring dish the dirt on healthy soil and happy bodies—from eating your vitamins, making “supersoil” compost, and preparing your own biodynamic menu.
Welcome to One Gun Ranch, a sunlit paradise of simple, sustainable living, and the new standard in biodynamics. — a transformative approach to nutrition, fitness, and well-being that nourishes the spirit as well as the body.
• More than 100 fresh, nutrient-packed recipes, including Banana-Bee Pollen Splits, “Super Snacks” like Malibu Energy Balls, tasty takes on old favourites like Zucchini Bolognese and Dark Chocolate and Beet Brownies, and Turmeric Tonics
• Over 50 easy, effective exercises, including a wild-food foraging hike, and full-moon meditations
• Preparing your own seasonal biodynamic menu—with Root Days, Fruit Days, Leaf Days, and Flower Days to help you “eat your vitamins.”
• Growing, harvesting, and eating according to the cycles of the moon
• Planting your own garden, of any size, anywhere—even if you live in an apartment!
• The perfect recipe for Biodynamic Supersoil—the world’s best compost
• Medicinal Plants and Healing Herbs from the One Gun’s famous Living Apothecary