Our herd of British Friesians are raised organically and are free to roam the unpolluted, green pastures of our farm in Gloucestershire. We put their delicious, rich, creamy organic milk to good use – it is the vital key ingredient in our success as award-winning makers of cheese.
“As artisans we rely on our hands more than any other tool” Peter Kindel, Head Cheesemaker
OUR ONLINE SHOP IS NOW CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS DELIVERY.
Orders placed after Friday 15th of December will be delivered on Thursday 28th and Friday 29th December.
- WORLD CHEESE AWARDS WINNER - BRONZE MEDAL £9.99
- WORLD CHEESE AWARDS WINNER - GOLD MEDAL £6.25 – £18.75
- WORLD CHEESE AWARDS WINNER - SILVER MEDAL £6.25 – £18.75
- £6.25 – £18.75
- £6.25 – £18.25
- £25.00 OUT OF STOCK ONLINE, AVAILABLE IN OUR FARMSHOPS
- GREAT TASTE AWARDS 1 STAR GOLD WINNER £2.99
- GREAT TASTE AWARDS 1 STAR GOLD WINNER £4.99